Faces of Quake Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faces of Quake Clan Forum

foq it all...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instafreeze on QuakeLive!

Go down 
+4
p1x3L
crunk'd
Fenix
kyzer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kyzer

Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Empty
PostSubject: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 am

Hi guys,

Me and my friend Arr0n4x made a short video of Instafreeze on QuakeLive for people who are curious of how it would be. Hope you guys enjoy this video, and hope everyone will move onto QuakeLive for a more active and a less cheating community! *Reminder* QuakeLive is released yesterday morning, so its still a new game and im sure things will get great and better soon.

heres the link:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=BI82XCQ3

Back to top Go down
Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 am

im not used to quakelive :l
Back to top Go down
crunk'd

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 am

i'm gonna play a lil' of this but i think i'll mostly stick to .16
Back to top Go down
crunk'd

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 am

fuck premium
Back to top Go down
p1x3L

p1x3L

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 am

my hacks dont work on qlive :/
Back to top Go down
Clix

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 am

Qlive i fun i play it
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 pm

VIDEO TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

W

T

F

Question
Back to top Go down
https://facesofquake.forumotion.net
Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Beast actually posted the same thing on o2o forums. Lol and Youtube muted the audio for violated "terms".. Retarded I tell you.. >.<
Back to top Go down
mininoob

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:19 am

hey Razz

amazing music Very Happy

sad so FT only for premium... :(
Back to top Go down
kyzer

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm

yea fox beast likes to copy me Very Happy lolz

newayz .16 will prolly be dead soon or atleast less active then quakelive so i sugest if you dont hack come to quakelive. if you did hack here on .16 ull prolly suck on quakelive Very Happy

cu guys

ps reapz luvcloud
Back to top Go down
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:07 pm

I am still waiting for Quakelive to allow for custom maps.. Once that happens, then I will join them. xD
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 am

Is there or will there be rail freeze only? When it comes to a/w - I cannot stand Q3 piss1

I'll play urt more often if I get the urge for that.

And if there is rail only, even if it's not freezetag, can I play it w/o paying for a premium membership acct?

Lastly - do mouse settings carry over the same? Meaning will my sens setting in 1.16 feel the same if I use the same setting in qL?

Just a few details I'd like to know. Btw, don't let the fact qLive is newer fool ya into thinking there are less cheaters - the problem with 1.16 is there are so few players that everytime a cheater is uncovered it's a big deal lol.

xjedix
Back to top Go down
crunk'd

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am

reap:

- there's iTDM and a/w i think

- there's an instagib section that isn't freezetag if you'd like to play that

- might be a graphic problem, my mouse didn't move accordingly until i updated mine... what's your graphics card yo!?!?

Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am

radeon 5570

i cant run the most recent drivers because they dont work properly in urt due to gl issues so that may be an issue
Back to top Go down
crunk'd

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am

mine's only 1800x so once you get those driver's working it won't be much of a problem

but just a heads up... hitboxes suck for railing in quake live
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:45 am

crunk'd wrote:

but just a heads up... hitboxes suck for railing in quake live

No real diff from 1.16 then since I can't hit shit most days there anyway... xbonkx
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 am

Thanks to east I'm pretty much all set up for qlive, add me if you'd like "infntnub".

I'm only playin rail instagib and rail ctf! lol!

Honestly though I think it's a fail game from what I've seen thus far though just because ping seems to be way too much of a factor. Could be I'm just so used to noghost though, I'll keep hopping on when things are slow on the scrim horizon though.

woot
Back to top Go down
p1x3L

p1x3L

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 am

^^Cuz you know dark times are coming up with most of us going back to school in a week. Razz
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:35 am

Lawl Bry, "dark times ahead" - so dramatic.

cheapshot
Back to top Go down
p1x3L

p1x3L

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:06 am

Total Frags: 60 Games Played: 1
Time Played: 20 minutes
Last Game: 3 days ago
Accuracy (Hits / Shots): 19% (60 / 308)
Win / Loss (Ratio): 0 / 1 (0.00)
Kill / Death (Ratio): 60 / 121 (0.50)

Im never playing qlive again!
Back to top Go down
p1x3L

p1x3L

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

Like i told tool:

no delag + 130 ping + trying to rail people across the map on ctf4 without zoom is ftl :(
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 am

I'm shocked you pasted your stats Bry lol!

In general, I've learned to try to get as close as possible to my targets before attempting to frag them (i.e. I don't shoot across maps unless the person is running in a primarily straight line, which nubs on ctf who try to cap generally do amazingly enough lol).

You should give it another try when your ping is back to normal, I really don't see any massive difference other than the absence of rail freezetag (not even sure there is rail freeze with preimum/pro accounts?) which I honestly don't think is a bad thing since most of these players seem newer to quake and wouldn't know where to find the damn melts anyway haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instafreeze on QuakeLive!   Instafreeze on QuakeLive! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instafreeze on QuakeLive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faces of Quake Clan Forum  :: Public Forum :: General-
Jump to: