foq it all...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

just following the crowd.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark*E

PostSubject: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 am

1. (clans), Tv xG rK H$ Lw LoVe zt and lol... gtfo but think we just played xfire not q3 ;p.
I've been playing for aproximately 2 and a half years with a few breaks and oftenly caught some games on demo on camping server before that.

I dropped in jan 09 idk who knows about that and who doesn't I can try to defend this but a drop is a drop anyway and il always stay deemed an ex-cheater for that offcourse.

2. xfire: b3nderq3

3. well I know some of you people, and now those ppl can get to know me to ;p + cuz of the other 2 homo's who posted right before me also =]
oh yeh and I was the 5th person to register on this forum that should mean somth xD

4. some recent (2010).

(yay found finnished pubgame Very Happy)

well my fps kinda sux atm (100-125) and any other connection to inernet I have running makes it worse so I play mostly with xfire off atm, there for the last 3 photobucket'ed ss's.

found ss of my very first scrim on there 2 =] taken by rifle, my tag was so sexy back then, xG made me shorten my name :(

I'm a bit rusty atm but that shouldn't take that long to lose =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 pm

lets see how this goes, good luck! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 pm

It would be hypocritical of me to close your topic for being an "x" if I'm letting blend go to see how things work out regarding him.

With that I say... xglx

I'll be double-checking to see if any of the new apps haven't been added to the xfire group. See ya in the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facesofquake.forumotion.net
Dark*E

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:54 pm

after been given advice to do so; I will explain about my drop.
I was kinda fucking up my school while being quite adicted to quake (yup pathetic ;p) anyway, I just kept playing quake til way to late and then slept during my schoolday and after a while I didn't even go to school at all anymore basicly cuz it felt weird or shamefull if you will to just wander back in; however after a while I recieved a letter from school in which they said they were willing to give me another chance there; that's when I thougth about dropping from quake as a good way to stop playing, then after a while and a few drinks I didn't think about ti twice anymore and just acted on it; I remembered a topic merky made in which he has framed a guy asking him for cheats; he gave this guy a cfg with some weird fov settings and such + a bunchload of bullshit cheat cmd's, and later told this guy to bind /autofire to that, I retrieved that cfg and added the cmd aswell; I actualy thought it was due to the combination of the 2 rather then just that 1 cmd 5 times then.
Anyway I dropped myself as I said.
Few days later I got another letter from school telling me that it was to late and I had to resign after which I started playing quake again (but no addict anymore ;] ).
I also noticed I demoed my drop accidently (lucky for me) it has a scrim from pwp on it first whichafter you see me drop due to said cmd entered 5 times, here is a link to that demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24240393/drop_at_zone.dm3

btw thx for the replies =] I read them when previewing this post the first time I wrote this but then I forgot to click send xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amAze

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 pm

hallo! nice to see u play with vera and wasted... <3 them =P

veel plezier hier =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Oh wow.. Sort of brings back the good old days. I remember when I was totally addicted to Quake haha. It really has the power to do that, even now.. >.>

Anyhow, glad to hear you had a story to tell and were willing to admit a past record. You seem to be a very good player who wouldn't need hacks. All I can say is good luck and maybe we shall see you in the arena. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark*E

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm

thx fellas
and yeh they are ;p but W was lost*wife ;p but she's nice 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 am

poll for T going up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark*E

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 pm

here are few ss's of the last few days:

and 1 slowrail; acc caried us halfway; then rest of us got more used to the reloud ;]

dont have all ss's since I'm using print screen atm but they're all in scrim section I think =]

hope to fix fps soon but only clue I have is q3 is taking 50 percent cpu use which seems rather high to me and fps is less stable then I thought, drops alot more when facing enemies =/ in big games 3 digits are rare xD

gg's cheapshot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zypher

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Good luck, show us what you got
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev3h

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 pm

amAze wrote:
hallo! nice to see u play with vera and wasted... <3 them =P

Hey hey.. Vera still my gf (in real life) man, so relax Very Happy
Oh and good luck Darkez..Hope you will make it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark*E

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

[/

gg's lowered maxfps to 85 halfway first game for lil more stability seems to help albino

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 am

Glad to hear you're finding ways to work around your fps issues. Cool

Quote :

It has been decided we will take our time on deciding trials/full members due to the present state of our roster.

What this means for you as an applicant:

- a longer application process

- more time to either impress or dissapoint us (in or out of the arena)

- more time for us to see how you fit in

This shouldn't deter you from aspiring to join; it just means most of us weren't in a hurry to make decisions on new trials/members at this point in time.

Please continue to catch games with us as much as you can, being visible and contributing to our cause in the arena can only benefit you.

As a wannabe you get to scrim with us anyway so all this really does is delay whether or not you get trial access/full access so hopefully you don't take this as a negative because it isn't intended to be.

Keep up the good work Exclamation
Back to top Go down
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Sorry Dark*E but you did NOT make it into foq this time round.

You're a good player with a nice attitude but we feel your main drawbacks are your recent activity and although you played well at times with nice actions,

at other times your fps problems held you back = inconsistency (aswell as causing you to rage quit =p).

Good luck elsewhere and feel free to post for us again when you fix your pc and feel ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark*E

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 pm

doh
nah thanks for the info hec, no hard feelings offcourse ;] I hoped I could fix it sooner aswell and as it didn't I became more inactive though it were the holidays a bit aswell =p
and I'l take u up on that offer, might get a "new" pc for a friendly price.
thx for the games mates, 2 bad I wasn't able to catch a game with all of you; but maybe some other time albino

xhippiex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just following the crowd.   

Back to top Go down

just following the crowd.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faces of Quake Clan Forum  :: Public Forum :: Join Us :: Locked Applications-
Jump to: